Intimate and unique, The Bungalow, a standalone residence adjacent to Nantucket’s popular Anchor Inn retains a special character of relaxed luxury. Located in the heart of Nantucket Island next to the historic Old North Church on Centre Street, this spacious yet cozy accommodation features 2 bedrooms, 3 full baths, fully equipped kitchen, bright and open living area, and private gardens with patio and Webber grill.
- Complimentary continental breakfast, including coffee, tea, cocoa, juice, fruit, and fresh pastries daily. Enjoy your breakfast on our sunny enclosed breakfast porch at the adjacent Anchor Inn, with individual tables & chairs, or outside on our garden patio, or take a breakfast tray to your room. Served from 8-10 am daily. Coffee and tea will be available on the porch throughout the day.
- Beach service: Beach towels, cooler bags, & ice packs are provided.
- Concierge service: On-site resident innkeepers and staff will assist with suggestions and ideas to enjoy Nantucket. We can arrange reservations for dining, tours (island van tours, bike tours, historic walking tours, or nature tours), fishing, sailing, special celebrations, gift baskets, chocolates, flowers or champagne. Nantucket maps provided on arrival.
- A Perfect location in Nantucket town, in the residential old historic district on a one-way street in a quiet neighborhood. An easy walk from the Steamship Authority or High-line ferry, the Bungalow is two doors down the First Congregational Church, known as the Old North Church.
- Daily Housekeeping
- 3 flat screen TVs
- Free Wireless Internet- secure WIFI
- Fireplaces (candles only)
- 100% cotton towels, sheets, robes
- Malin and Goetz bathe products